Recent Posts

January 18, 2016

0 comments

Hezekiah

Hezekiah was only 25 years old when he became king of Judah.  His first priority was to repair the temple and reestablish worship, helping the people reconnect with God.  In 2 Kings, we're told that "Hezekiah trusted the Lord, the God of Israel.  There was no one like him among all the kings of Judah, either before him or after him...And the Lord was with him; he was successful in whatever he undertook" (2 Kings 18:5,7)

Most likely I will not be chosen to rule a country, but I am queen of my castle.  Every morning when I wake up, I pray.  I begin my day by putting my heart in order so I can face the challenges of the day.  The best way to run a home, a business or a country is from your knees in prayer.   "...And the Lord was with him; he was successful in whatever he undertook"  I want them to be able to say that about me.  I want anything and everything I do to be done with Him by my side so I can say that I was successful in my undertakings!

0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+

Blog Archive

Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana